UpClear is a technology SaaS company with a global customer base that is changing how Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies manage their Trade Promotions.
UpClear’s BluePlanner software is a best-in-class platform for Revenue Management, covering Sales Planning, Trade Promotion Management (TPM), Analytics, and Optimization (TPO). BluePlanner has been acknowledged by the Consumer Goods Technology publication as one of the leading solutions for Trade Promotion Management. UpClear is growing quickly and has been recognized for the sixth year in a row (2014 to 2019) as one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000.
UpClear serves clients in 25+ countries across Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific from its primary offices in New York (US), London (UK), Paris (France), and Hong Kong (China), and branch in Sydney (Australia).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a dynamic individual to focus heavily on talent acquisition and recruiting, designing and overseeing our company’s hiring. That individual will help solidify a foundation for UpClear as it scales, and as its team grows.
The Recruitment Manager will work closely with Hiring Managers / Department Leads to manage sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes. To be successful in this role, recruitment managers should have a HR academic background and experience screening and evaluating candidates. Candidates should also be knowledgeable about labor legislation. The ideal candidates is a team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly. Ultimately, recruiting managers will manage our recruitment to ensure we hire qualified employees to meet our company’s current and future needs. Also, the Recruitment Manager will coordinate hiring efforts with agencies and external recruiters.
Focus on in-house recruitment activities
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Centralize and manage talent recruitment across all departments
- Build strong relationships with management and work with leadership team to manage recruitment needs
- Help build a strong pipeline of talent
- Coordinate with CEO and management team to forecast future hiring needs
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting and Boolean searches)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- 3+ years’ experience in a recruitment
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Self-starter with strong project management skills and committed follow-through
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to influence and lead
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Friendly and outgoing!
- Tech / start-up industry experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work on-site from the New York office (151 W 19th St, NY 10011)
UpClear employees have access to a range of competitive benefits, including
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)