Client Success Manager
UpClear is a technology SaaS company with a global customer base that is changing how Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies manage their Trade Promotions.
UpClear’s BluePlanner software is a best-in-class platform for Revenue Management, covering Sales Planning, Trade Promotion Management (TPM), Analytics, and Optimization (TPO). BluePlanner has been acknowledged by the Consumer Goods Technology publication as one of the leading solutions for Trade Promotion Management. UpClear is growing quickly and has been recognized for the sixth year in a row (2014 to 2019) as one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000.
UpClear serves clients in 25+ countries across Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific from its primary offices in New York (US), London (UK), Paris (France), and Hong Kong (China), and branch in Sydney (Australia).
ABOUT THE ROLE
One of our key differentiation is that we build relationships with our clients which allows us to grow and adapt with them after the project is over. You are the center of this relationship and responsible for ensuring a successful initial and on-going deployment of BluePlanner software to both new and existing CPG clients. As the primary point of contact, you work closely with clients through regular support and project calls, online shared spaces, and occasional travel to the customer’s location to make sure all needs are understood and met. Typical activities include communicating with the client (verbal and written), gathering client requirements, configuring BluePlanner, liaising with UpClear’s development team to implement software enhancements and new features, and contributing to the product development roadmap. You have opportunities for advancement as the company grows and you develop BluePlanner expertise and project management skills.
- Manage the implementation using agile project management methods, standard business processes, and shared workspaces that keep the customer and extended UpClear team synchronized
- Develop new customer relationships by understanding their business needs and motivations
- Translate requirements into optimal configured solutions or align changes with our product roadmap
- Use Agile Development methods to configure the software with the customer
- Provide detailed technical specifications for developers to deliver customer requirements
- Maintain and nurture existing client relationships to ensure the solution evolves with them
- Support existing customer implementations via regular meetings and online help desk management
- Develop expertise in BluePlanner functionality across TPM, Analytics, and Optimization
- Train and develop team members based on lessons learned and best practices from projects
- Test new functionality based on customer and roadmap requirements before deployment
- Contribute improvements to the product roadmap based on broad understanding of customers’ go to market needs to enhance existing customer subscriptions and provide new features for future customers
- Bachelor’s with a minimum 3-5 years of work experience, including Business Analysis and Project or Account Management
- Strong autonomy, attention to detail, organizational skills, leadership skills, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication proficiency
- Experience supporting, deploying, training and integrating software, ideally with SaaS
- Technical experience and / or knowledge of technical concepts such as Databases and Web Applications
- Understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Open to occasional travel for client visits (less than 20%)
- Thrives in a variable pace environment, moving from project work to client support to internal product development
- Comfortable working in unstructured situations and creating processes
- Experience within the Retail or Consumer Packaged Goods industries (as an employee, business consultant, or software / service provider) especially in Trade Promotion Management (TPM) is a big plus but not required
UpClear employees have access to a range of competitive benefits, including
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Public Holidays)