Senior Client Success Manager
UpClear is a technology SaaS company with a global customer base that is changing how Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies manage their Trade Promotions.
UpClear’s BluePlanner software is a best-in-class platform for Revenue Management, covering Sales Planning, Trade Promotion Management (TPM), Analytics, and Optimization (TPO). BluePlanner has been acknowledged by the Consumer Goods Technology publication as one of the leading solutions for Trade Promotion Management. UpClear is growing quickly and has been recognized for the sixth year in a row (2014 to 2019) as one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000.
UpClear serves clients in 25+ countries across Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific from its primary offices in New York (US), London (UK), Paris (France), and Hong Kong (China), and branch in Sydney (Australia).
ABOUT THE ROLE
At UpClear, we are looking for leaders in the CPG industry to build long lasting relationships with manufacturers by enhancing their revenue growth management capabilities through SaaS. These relationships are established by successfully delivering the BluePlanner software for all stakeholders in the implementation by following our core values: Resourcefulness, Commitment, Forward-Thinking, Collaborative. As the senior leader on UpClear’s client engagements, the Manager understands what success looks like to help guide the team to deliver. Typical client activities include leading discovery sessions, creating an overarching plan for a client’s trade journey, and being on point for urgent needs that come up. You need to be an adept communicator across multiple modes: in person, via electronic communication (whether PowerPoint, Excel or Email), or over the phone.
Your role includes identifying functional needs for both existing and future clients, liaising with UpClear’s development team to implement software enhancements, and contributing to the product development roadmap. For prospects, the Senior Client Success Manager will be comfortable clarifying requirements and communicating how UpClear can address their needs. As a leader in the industry, you will demonstrate your expertise via support at trade shows, delivering presentations, and providing content to share UpClear’s capabilities to online audiences.
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to map their business processes to UpClear solutions
- Act as senior point of contact with key accounts, engaging with all levels of the organization
- Respond to prospect inquiries, lead demonstrations, and convert prospects into clients
- Manage the implementation using agile project management and deployment methods, standard business processes, and shared workspaces that keep the customer and extended UpClear team synchronized
- Develop new customer relationships by understanding their business needs and motivations
- Translate requirements into optimal configured solutions or align changes with our product roadmap
- Establish a client trade roadmap for existing client relationships to ensure their implementation supports their business needs
- Develop expertise in BluePlanner functionality across TPM, Analytics, and Optimization
- Contribute improvements to the product roadmap based on a broad understanding of RGM Market needs to enhance existing customer subscriptions and provide new features for future customers.
- Bachelor’s with a minimum 5-7 years of work experience
- Experience within the Retail or Consumer Packaged Goods industries (as an employee, business consultant, or software / service provider) especially in Trade Promotion Management (TPM)
- Strong autonomy, attention to detail, organizational skills, leadership skills, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication proficiency
- Experience supporting, deploying, training and integrating software, ideally with SaaS
- Technical experience and/or knowledge of technical concepts such as Databases and Web Applications
- Understanding and experience with the Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Open to travel for client visits.- English and Spanish fluency preferred
UpClear employees have access to a range of competitive benefits, including
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Public Holidays)