People Operations Manager
UpClear is a technology SaaS company with a global customer base that is changing how Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies manage their Trade Promotions.
UpClear’s BluePlanner software is a best-in-class platform for Revenue Management, covering Sales Planning, Trade Promotion Management (TPM), Analytics, and Optimization (TPO). BluePlanner has been acknowledged by the Consumer Goods Technology publication as one of the leading solutions for Trade Promotion Management. UpClear is growing quickly and has been recognized for the sixth year in a row (2014 to 2019) as one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000.
UpClear serves clients in 25+ countries across Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific from its primary offices in New York (US), London (UK), Paris (France), and Hong Kong (China), and branch in Sydney (Australia).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a dynamic individual to help solidify a foundation for UpClear as it scales, and as its team grows. As People Operations Manager, you will focus heavily on talent acquisition and recruiting. You will have the responsibility to help create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across all dimensions. As you help grow the team, you will lead and promote a high performing, innovative, and supportive culture that aligns with UpClear’s history as a dynamic and agile team.
Focus on in-house recruitment activities
- Centralize and manage talent recruitment across all departments
- Help build a strong pipeline of talent
- Build strong relationships with management and work with leadership team to manage recruitment needs
Other HR responsibilities (optional depending on workload)
- Develop and manage new employee on-boarding experience across organization
- Oversee and enhance the annual review process
- Assist with developing programs for employee growth, including but not limited to management training and employee developmental courses
- Manage benefits and compensation programs
- Handle employee relations including policies and procedures and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation
- Seek opportunities to leverage technology and/or automation to optimize processes
- Strategize people/team needs with CEO and management team
- Support employees with various needs/concerns
- 3+ years’ experience in an HR function
- Tech/start-up industry experience is a plus
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong knowledge of HR (employment, benefits, and immigration) laws
- Ability to influence and lead
- Self-starter with strong project management skills and committed follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build a trustworthy and healthy company culture
- Friendly and outgoing!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work on-site from the New York office
UpClear employees have access to a range of competitive benefits, including
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)