UpClear is a technology SaaS company with a global customer base that is changing how Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies manage their Trade Promotions.
UpClear’s BluePlanner software is a best-in-class platform for Revenue Management, covering Sales Planning, Trade Promotion Management (TPM), Analytics, and Optimization (TPO). BluePlanner has been acknowledged by the Consumer Goods Technology publication as one of the leading solutions for Trade Promotion Management. UpClear is growing quickly and has been recognized for the sixth year in a row (2014 to 2019) as one of the fastest growing private companies by Inc 5000.
UpClear serves clients in 25+ countries across Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific from its primary offices in New York (US), London (UK), Paris (France), and Hong Kong (China), and branch in Sydney (Australia).
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager to support our global growth through best class digital marketing, thought leadership, and coordinated events execution. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for marketing, technology, and consumer goods brands. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience working for a growing technology company in a dynamic and fast global environment.
- Work closely with CEO and management team to define marketing strategy and marketing calendar for the year
- Define, build, and execute thought leadership program
- Manage development of best in class marketing collateral (pitch decks, videos, one pagers, website content, etc)
- Coordinate regional resources to facilitate content creation
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring marketing budget
- Responsible for social media strategy, management, and execution
- Plan and execute on third party and UpClear-hosted events
- Coordinate and Support prospect pipeline and delivery of RFPs
- Support and Coordinate the Customer Relationship Management practice
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, or relevant discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) is a plus
- Storytelling presentation / document creation
- Creative / Design / Copy-writing
- Event planning and management
- Digital marketing
- Social media strategy
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Self-starter, dynamic, proactive
- Able to work in a global environment
UpClear employees have access to a range of competitive benefits, including
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)